The Project Associate manages key customer projects by organizing and controlling project elements such as schedules, equipment acquisition, costs, and requirements. Will be a key customer interface for communication.
- General understanding of mechanical/electrical components and how they are applied in industrial machinery.
- Innovative thinker who is hands-on with a proactive and confident mindset.
- Must excel in a fast paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for overall success.
- General understanding of project execution and management.
- Experience in the following software packages a plus: Google for Work Apps, AutoCAD or similar 2D CAD environment.
- Coordinating onsite schedules for equipment and system installation, check-out, and commissioning.
- Communicate pertinent information between the customer and K2 sales and engineering teams.
- Foster positive and productive client relationships.
- Teamwork and collaborative skills required
- Ability to work on complex projects with a focus on attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to use considerable judgment, initiative, and independence
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years experience managing projects or performing roles on a project team
- The appropriate combination of knowledge and experience to have a basic understanding of the design, application, and maintenance of process piping systems, valves, conveyor systems, food manufacturing equipment and process automation & instrumentation.
- Nine (9) paid Company Holidays
- Fourteen (14) Days PTO for vacation-sick-personal leave
- Mobile phone service reimbursement
- Company will provide a computer necessary to perform daily tasks including software and licenses as deemed necessary.
- You will be eligible for participation in company 401k profit sharing plan (100% match on the first 3% of your base salary with ½% match on the next 2% of your base salary) 90 days post hire
- Optional health and dental insurance available on the first day of the month following employment date. (K2 pays 60% of premium cost)